We offer coaching services to executives embarking on customer-focused, process based transformation. We provide applied training and one-on-one coaching to middle managers acting as Process Owners.
We assist executives and process owners in answering key questions; including, but not limited to, the following:
• How do we rapidly and effectively determine customer needs?
• How do we translate customer needs into performance requirements?
• How can we assure the alignment of process improvement efforts with strategy?
• How to assure that there is a shared understanding of the linkage to strategy?
• How do we establish urgency and a ‘guiding coalition’ in defining a process improvement initiative?
• How do we formulate a process based vision to drive significant change?
• How to communicate the key aspects of the change effort?
• How must we collaborate to manage interfaces with departments and processes?
• How to establish a tight collaboration with information technology?
• What is our role, as executives and middle managers, in analyzing, designing, and implementing new process designs?
• How to quantify the impact of eliminating problems and capitalizing on opportunities?
• How do we launch and sustain needed training?
• What is our role, as executives and middle managers, in assuring compliance?
• How do we assure the alignment of automation and information technology?
• What is our role, as executives and middle managers, in leading the change to customer focused, process based management?
• How do implement a control system to sustain gains?
Andrew Spanyi is the process owner coach. Please click here for more information.