Since 1992, we have offered practical guidance to executives and managers at large and mid-sized companies on how to improve and manage end-to-end processes.
We provide powerful how-to guides, tools, proven techniques, and hands-on training . . . not mere concepts. Theory simply isn’t enough. It does not much matter which method of process improvement is being deployed: re engineering, continuous improvement, BPM, lean, six sigma, etc. Process ownership is central to each of these – and our approach is tailored to fit the selected method.
Here are just some of the questions we can help process owners answer:
- What does it mean to be a process owner?
- How to become a true process advocate?
- What are the different approaches to process ownership?
- How can process owners succeed in shifting management attention?
- What are the critical success factors in establishing a center of excellence (CoE)?
- What are the key pain points and challenges – and how to overcome them?
We invite you to explore our services on proven techniques and hands-on coaching and training for current and future process owners. Turn to us for the support you need to achieve sustainable success in process ownership.
Andrew Spanyi is the process owner coach. Please click here for more information.